All vehicles fitted with halogen headlight bulbs from the factory are suitable for LED headlight bulbs conversion.
Our LED headlight bulbs conversion kits main advantage is:
- 40 W 3,600 lumens with 3 LED bulb modules
- 360 degree view emitting no blind area
- 6063 aluminum heat dissipation, red copper and silver plate for thermoelectric separation
- Integration of aluminum radiator and mute fan at a high speed (6500 cycles per minute) dissipate heat rapidly, which extend the lifetime of light source.
- Response time quicker ON/OFF response compared to halogen bulbs
- Reverse polarity protection, plug and play, no relays and no wire cutting
Step 1: Find Your Headlight Bulb Type
Here is a simple way to find your factory headlight bulb type is to search for it in the Sylvania online database.
The two possible results are as shown below:
1) Single Beam Bulb – the high or low beams use two separate bulbs
2) Dual Beam Bulb – the high and low beams are combined in one bulb
If your vehicle is not listed on the Sylvania site you could try these other methods to find your bulb type:
- Check your vehicle owner’s manual
- Contact the vehicle manufacturer via your local dealer
- Remove a headlight bulb and read the bulb information
- Determine the original bulb position in the headlight housing.Disconnect the original wiring harness from the OEM bulb.Remove the original bulb per the manufacturer’s recommendations.
- Align the LED replacement bulb in the headlight housing. Securely attach the LED bulb to the headlight housing.
- Connect the four- or two-pin harness (model specific) from the LED replacement bulb to the LED driver and screw on the locking collar.
- If equipped (model specific), connect the two-pin harness from the fan to the LED’s driver, making sure the locking clip is engaged.
- Connect the wiring from the LED’s driver to the exisiting wiring harness in the
- Mount the driver in a secure fashion away from heat and water sources. LED driver may get hot. Please take proper precautions when mounting.
Step 3: Test drive
200% brighter when compared with a factory halogen headlight bulb
If you have any other questions about installation instructions, please E-mail us using the form below and our staff will be reply you within 24 hours